RedTees
Powerscourt

Just half an hour south of Dublin, set in breath taking surroundings of one of the finest estates in Europe, Powerscourt is one of Dublin's premier golfing centres.

Powerscourt estate has been owned by the Slazenger family since 1961. It is renowned for its magnificent gardens and the highest waterfall in Ireland. In the early 90’s an 18 hole championship course within the 1000 acre estate was conceived.

Powerscourt Golf Club is situated in the grounds of the magnificent Powerscourt Estate in Co Wicklow. It was originally an important strategic site for the Anglo- Normans who came to Ireland in the late 12th century.

By the year 1300 a castle had been built and was in the possession of the Le Poer (Power) family which it takes its name. In 1961 the Slazenger family purchased the estate from the 9th viscount Powerscourt.

Carton House Golf Club

Featured golf courses


 

European Club
Buggy
bottom